SEMZ WAS FOUNDED IN 2012 TO PROVIDE A HIGH LEVEL EXECUTIVE ADVISORY SERVICE.
We deliver the standard of service you would expect from the ‘big four’ consultants. However our approach is more personal, more flexible and, we believe, more cost-effective. At SEMZ we recognise that every situation is unique. Our team has grown to meet the holistic needs of our clients, providing them with impeccable credentials in every aspect of property, from initial feasibility and options, to the structuring of joint ventures through to project management. We firmly believe one solution does not fit all.
The first thing we do is listen. We meet you face-to-face. We want to hear about your objectives, your issues and your priorities. What we’re aiming for is a level of connection and understanding that will help us become part of your team, matching objectives to outcomes. Certainty of outcomes, value maximisation, bankability and delivery that meet the risk profile of your organisation are at the core of the SEMZ approach.
We firmly believe one solution does not fit all.
Value enhancement strategies
At SEMZ our initial analysis focuses on opening up new opportunities to enhance your investment portfolio. This can include:
- asset disposal strategies to maximise value
- property investment pre and post-analysis and due diligence
- property investment structuring
- workplace requirement strategies and implementation
- property portfolio reviews and strategies
- de-risking, re-packaging and marketing property.
Property planning/Master planning and strategic analysis
We work with you to produce outcomes that contribute to the social fabric and local economic development while providing sound financial returns, including:
- business case preparation
- development options with feasibility analysis
- negotiation with local and state planning authorities
- liaison with appropriate authorities to ensure documentation is approved and provided within time-lined schedules
- site assessment and acquisition
- Planning Permit Procurement
- Concept & Masterplan development (infill & greenfield).
Joint venture and development agreement structuring
Our emphasis is on communication and structuring agreements that meet your objectives. This includes:
- development/joint venture partner procurement
- stakeholder needs and review implementation
- transaction advisory review, negotiation and management
- transactions involving agreements for lease, ground leases and contracts of sale
- agreement administration and ongoing management.
We work with you through the development stage to final delivery of the project across:
- development strategy implementation
- disposal strategy implementation
- development budgeting and program control
- project marketing
- property project management
- construction advisory
- development risk management
- planning permit procurement
- Land subdivision & development (infil & greenfield)