SEMZ Property Advisory & Project Management is seeking applications for a Graduate Project Coordinator with exceptional attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude to join our dynamic team in second quarter 2020.
SEMZ Property Advisory and Project Management is a boutique firm based in East Melbourne. We pride ourselves on providing a personalised approach to each client and project, ensuring project delivery is an enjoyable experience for all stakeholders.
We believe in a hands-on learning approach, which means from day one in our Graduate Program, you will expand your skills and knowledge through pragmatic experience with increasing responsibility as you progress.
With an extensive portfolio across multiple sectors, you will gain exposure to our exciting projects, which currently include Gasworks Secondary School Fitzroy, Shepparton Education Plan and Elizabeth St North Commercial Tower.
Our team are close-knit, innovative and share enthusiasm for the industry with backgrounds ranging from Town Planning to Construction Management and Architecture. We are passionate about delivering projects that benefit our community and our strong team focus is supported by an inclusive, fulfilling and fun company culture.
- You will have recently completed your degree in Property, Construction or a related discipline
- Previous working experience is an advantage but not essential
- You will enjoy working in a team and be motivated to learn and contribute to a range of Project Management tasks
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, creative thinking
- An enthusiastic approach is essential
- Advanced Microsoft word and excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
What you’ll be doing
- Working with our team to coordinate, manage and deliver a range of tender proposals across a range of sectors
- Providing crucial Quality Control across a range of technical and professional documents
- Helping with administrative tasks where required
- Assisting with project work, gaining some project responsibility within first year
- Managing multiple and varied tasks, with the ability to think outside the box
- Providing support to project leaders and stakeholders
What will you get in return?
- As a close-knit team, we can offer hands on experience from the beginning. We have projects across Property Advisory, Development Management and Project Management
- You will receive hands on training through a guided Graduate Program
- We offer a Mentoring Program in house and Professional Development Plans to all our staff
- As a team we regularly schedule recreation events and activities and team building activities to be enjoyed by all, fostering a fun and inclusive workplace
- Healthy work life balance is a priority at SEMZ and we offer flexibility in working arrangements
- We frequently arrange volunteer days through our community partners to give back locally and meaningfully
Initially a 12-month graduate position, we hope to offer the right person an ongoing opportunity to progress their career in our thriving organisation.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume to Rebecca.email@example.com. Please note we will not be accepting calls to the SEMZ office line in relation to this listing.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.