Allan has over 20 years of ‘top-tier’ advisory experience, providing strategic advice and successfully managing and transacting complex real estate assets on behalf of financiers, government, not-for-profits and corporates.
Allan’s advice focuses on delivering real estate outcomes that strike the optimal balance between financial returns, strategic benefits and risk appetite, including:
- designing, developing and implementing real estate portfolio/asset strategies that align with broader business/organisational objectives
- managing transactions; including disposals, acquisitions and joint ventures
- undertaking due diligence, identifying risk and advising on mitigation strategies
- managing multiple stakeholder environments
- developing tools to assist businesses and organisations establish good governance and decision-making processes
- project and development management.
With recent projects ranging from Program Director for a major not-for-profit organisation, to Lead Advisor for a ‘big 4’ bank, and Project Director for a Victorian based TAFE property review, Allan brings a wealth of experience to his role as Principal at SEMZ.